MediCredit health loan
MediCredit is a unique financial enterprise in the Nordic and Baltic countries, which issues specific purpose loans intended for the performance of medical procedures only.
Why should you use the MediCredit health loan?
- Loan sum from 150 to 6,000 Euros
- Initial contribution 0 Euros
- Contract fee 0 Euros
- Monthly administration fee 0 Euros
- Favourable interest from 7%
- Interest is calculated from the loan balance!
- You can pay back the loan during a period that suits you best – from 3 months to 4 years
- In the case of other loan sums, please contact MediCredit specialists so that you can agree upon exact monthly payments.
You can fill application here.
The loan issued by MediCredit OÜ is a financial obligation. Before applying for a loan please consider your financial capabilities and the period during which the loan can be repaid. Carefully consider your decision, examine the terms and conditions and, if necessary, consult with our specialist who will find the best solution for you. E.g. when borrowing 1200 euros for 48 months, the interest is 17.6 % from the loan balance per year, contribution 0 %, contract fee 0 euros, total amount of payments 1680 euros, payment in monthly annuity payments 35 euros per month. The annual percentage rate of charge is 14,4 %.